This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Many small businesses use online time management systems to track how long their employees spend working. The PeopleNet Login is used for this exact purpose. The only problem is, the URL for the PeopleNet Login isn't exactly what you might expect. Because of having a different URL, a lot of people have spend a lot of time trying to find the right site to use before they can start to log their working time. Even when you get to the right site, you kind of wonder what to do. The PeopleNet Login is what you might expect from an average login page, with a user ID and a Password section.
To help people find this login page, we have made this site. You will find that your confusion will clear when you find the right URL and bookmark it. To do this, use your video below, as well as our instructions for logging in. In addition to all that, we also have instructions for how to reset your password with PeopleNet if you need to do so. Bringing up the rear is a section on contact information so you can contact the site's managers for help.
How to Log into PeopleNet:
1. The proper URL is linked here: https://www.mypeoplenet.com/logon Feel free to bookmark this or save it to your desktop for quick access. It would be most helpful to have quick access to this site if you are going to visit it often, or your workers will use it daily.
2. Ignore the jumble of words and dialogue boxes on the left side of the page. This can be distracting, but the actual login area is on the right.
3. To start logging in, type your User ID into the section marked for this.
4. Next, type your password into the password section just below the User ID section.
5. Find the small black button near the bottom of the login box, and click it. It should be labeled as: "sign in." Once you click on this, you will be done with the login process. If you get an error message, you likely are having trouble with your password. If you want to change your password, or have forgotten what it is, you can refer to the set of instructions contained below.
1. You can start out this process by simply staying on the login page, or visiting it as it is linked in step one of the instructions above.
2. Once here, you can click on the "forgot your password?" link that is set just under the password box.
3. The page you will be taken to through this link looks a lot like a regular two-step login page. It isn't though. What you need to do on this page is type in first your User ID into the top box.
4. Type your last name into the next box. Be sure this is the same name that you entered in when you signed up for the site. If your last name has changed since then, it will only accept the last name you used during the creation of your account, unless you updated. it.
5. Find the green "submit" button near the bottom of the page. Don't click the cancel button, because your information will be erased. Click on the green button to submit your information.
6. To complete the password reset operation, you will need to follow all the instructions that the page will show you after this point. In a matter of minutes, you should be logged into your PeopleNet account.
1. Write to:
4400 Baker Road
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343
2. Phone number: 888-346-3486
3. Fax PeopleNet at: (952) 908-6129